What is a cookie?
If you want to check or change the type of cookies you accept, you can do so in your browser settings.
The cookies are:
- Session cookies: These are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close the browser - they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to navigate a site without having to log in to each page, but they do not collect any information from your computer; or
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored as a file on your computer and are kept when you close your Web browser. The cookie can be read by the site that created it when you return to that site. We use persistent Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter cookies.
- Strictly needed cookies: These are essential to allow you to use the site effectively, they can not be disabled. Without these cookies, the services that are available to you on the site can not be provided. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. For example, they allow us to track visits, identify traffic sources, and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Cookies of functionality: Allow our site to remember the choices it makes (such as your username, language or region you are) and provide improved functionality. For example, we may provide you with relevant news or updates on our website. These cookies can also be used to remind you of changes you made to the size of the text, typeface, and other parts of the Web pages that you can customize. They can also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video. The information that these cookies collect is usually anonymized.
- Customization cookies: These cookies are persistent (while registered with us) and mean that when you sign in or return to the site you may see ads similar to the ones you browsed before.
Under the terms of Law no. 41/2004 of August 18, the storage of information and the possibility of access to information stored in a user's terminal equipment (namely through cookies) are only carried out by SUNSEASAND, SA, hereinafter referred to as CASCADE WELLNESS & LIFESTYLE RESORT, if you have given your prior and express consent to the installation of cookies on your equipment, we ask you, prior to using the websites, to accept this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
How can I avoid using cookies on websites?
You can consult this information for the main Internet browsers at the following addresses:
Chrome: at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Explorer: at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox: at https://support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/ativar-and-disable-cookies-which-websites-use
Safari: at https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=en
Finally, if you want to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "do not track" tools, which allow you to choose the cookies that you want to allow.